- Did you know you can book online? or call to book your appointment on 08 8941 0810. If calling please advise reception on what type of massage you were after and/or ask for either a particular therapist, or a particular rebate you were seeking from your private health insurance. Please advise if you have a gift voucher you would like to redeem.
- Drink plenty of water that day and 3 days after. Did you know how much water you are supposed to drink in a day? For every 24 kilo’s you weigh it equals one litre. Why is it important to drink water before a massage consultation? Because drinking water allows the muscles to expand and relax, as well as assist in unwinding the fascia which is wrapped around the muscles and the bones.
- A reminder message is sent out 24 hours beforehand to confirm your appointment. If you cancel last minute or do not show up to your consultation a $5o.00 fee is charged as it is not fair to others on our waiting list or to our therapists. If there are any changes please let us know when you know, its greatly appreciated.
- We do offer a shower at the clinic if you would like one after coming from a training session or work. The coconut oil provided in your treatment is of high quality and is recommended to leave on the body to soak into the skin. Please see our blog on ’10 reasons why Coconut oil is so good for pregnant mothers and everybody!’
- If you are a new client, wear loose comfortable clothing and please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment time to fill in your Client Confidential Checklist sheet provided to therapists for an accurate treatment. Loose clothing allows movement with helping the lymphatic system as well as feels comfortable.
- If you are feeling like your coming down with the flu or unwell, we suggest to cancel your appointment as your symptoms may be elevated with treatment and it is not recommended. If you have just had major surgery or had a baby it is recommended to wait 6 weeks. A reminder text message is sent out the day beforehand, if anything changes please let reception know.
- If you are pregnant please advise reception, it is recommended to wait til after your first trimester before receiving a massage. However our highly trained therapists know the area’s that are safe for your first trimester if you still wish to receive a treatment.
- Did you know your Remedial Massage keeps breaking down the muscle build up and some Alternative Health Therapies will keep working 3 days later? After a deep tissue massage there is a possibility you can feel tender the next day due to the muscles healing and repairing, usually day 2 you feel great! Our expert therapists will guide you to long term results.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask our lovely receptionists,